, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

June Favourites 2015

12:18

Yet another month has passed by and it's time for a favourites blog to appear. This is a bit of a mix of fashion, beauty and stuff, and all pretty related to the sunny weather we've been experiencing (hallelujah!)

1. Rimmel London Highlighter
This is one of my go-to products, even if I'm not wearing a lot of make up that day, I will still reach for my highlighter. I decided to try this brand as I have previously read so many positive reviews for it. After trying it, I can't fault it! This 25ml bottle priced at £4.99 (bargain I know!!) also comes in three different shades, I think I'm in love.

2. White Nail Polish
After reaching into my pot of the unkown that is my nail polish box, searching for a summery colour to paint my nails, I found some white nail polish, and thought why not! I have become obsessed!  White is my new black (well for the summer at least). I think what I like best is how it is naturally bright and makes me look super tanned.

3. Pretty Little Liars
This isn't a new favourite of mine, I have been watching this show since the pilot of the first series aired and have been constantly hooked; but since its been back with yet another ground breaking series with some answers being revealed, but for every one answer given, ten more questions need to be answered, it had to go on my favourites list!

3. RiverIsland Sunglasses
I think this is an obvious one, more of  a necessity due to the sunny weather we've been having. But what I like most about these sunglasses is their slightly cat eye shape, and the contrasting sides.

4. New Look Heeled Sandals
The main reason for these shoes being in my favourites, besides their colour, is their comfort! These shoes as super comfy to wear, which makes them perfect for one of those day to night outfits.

5. MaxFactor Waterproof Mascara
Everytime summer comes around, this becomes my summer mascara. It is by far the best waterproof mascara I have used! It does not come off in water! I would say, however, is that it is a little harder to take off in the evening, but it is definitely worth it.

6. New Look Watch >>Similar Here
This is a very recent purchase, for work actually. I'm not usually a watch person, but I've kind of fallen in love with it. I love the big clock, the rose gold floral design in it, and the thin white strap. It's an all in one.

I could go on forever about everything and anything I loved throughout June, and narrowing it down to six was hard but we got there!

What are you June favourites?

Zoe x











You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.