, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Nothing like a Statement

06:57


You probably don't know this about me, but I love a good statement necklace. However, what you  may know is that I love all that is black and white. Matching these two trends together create such beautiful outfits as you are drawn straight to your attention seeking necklace, without discarding the rest.

I thought it was only time I introduced you to my favourite statement necklaces for the summer.

1. I think it's safe to say this necklace is my favourite at the moment! Mainly because I'm obsessed with the colour, but also because I love the beaded detail and how the silver works really well, making it suitable for day or night. This design also stands out a lot more than most of my necklaces due to the rope silhouette/shape, which does not make look too 'bulky' (something I'm sure most people have dealt with).
Topshop Necklace-£12.
2. Another favourite is a new purchase which I haven't stopped wearing since. I know I'm late to join the band wagon here, but I was quite reserved when it came to the chain necklaces. I never quite understood the craze until I came across this beauty from Forever 21. I really like the colour gold, as many can look quite brassy and unnatural. But also the overall shape and material. Warning- It’s extremely heavy! Unlike many which are made from plastic or are hollow, this is definitely made from metal. If you cannot tell by the look, you definitely can by the weight.



Forever 21 Necklace-£10.75
3. My final favourite at the moment is from Miss Selfridge. When I first bought this necklace, the blue was more pigmented and has unfortunately faded over time. However, this does not stop me from wearing it; I quite like the 'faded' look if I'm wearing darker clothing (which is almost always!) What really drew me to fall in love with this piece were the spikes. Although I am a fan of the 'grunge' look, it certainly is not a fan of me, so I guess finding this spiked necklace without the grunge look sold it for me.

 Miss Selfridge Necklace.

So there you have it, my top three favourite summer statement necklaces (bit of a mouthful).
What are some of your favourite necklaces at the moment?

I also have an Instagram account  Click Here if you're interested in more fashion posts.

Zoe
x




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.