, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

July Favourites

09:11


Due to my love for bloggers and youtubers, I have watched many monthly favourite videos and read many blog posts over the years. So I thought it was only time I created my own ‘favourites’ blog post. The end of the month could not have come sooner, especially since I have recently been trying out a few new products.

Fashion
I had to add this item to my favourites list because ever since I purchased it, I've worn it whenever the sun appears. My new summer bikini! This is from Dorothy Perkins and cost around £18 (£9 each). I have fallen in love! I think the colour is very summery and beautiful, not to mention the floral pattern (an ongoing trend), making it on trend for summer. I also prefer how it is all tie ups, compared to straps which leave bigger tan lines than necessary. 

Beauty
 Although you cannot tell what it is from the packaging, which is certainly not lasting, my first beauty favourite product is Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (I know I'm DEFINITELY late to join the bandwagon). Over the years I have had so much trouble in search of a concealer that was right for me, but after finally using up my old concealers I thought I should try the craze. This product is under £5 and covers up everything! From dark circles (which I now no longer have) to horrid red pimples, which we've all been through. This concealer is my salvation and definitely comes out on top against other drugstore brands.

Another beauty favourite which has recently been resurrected from my nail polish collection is Barry M's Coral nail polish. I have recently become obsessed with this colour, especially in the clothing department as it's a bright and summery colour. I can't even begin to explain my new found love for it. But this nail polish seems to perfect for me! Because I'm naturally obsessed with monochrome, this colour helps add a pop of colour to my outfit.

My final beauty favourite is Gosh Long Lasting eyeliner pen. Again, like concealers, my liquid eyeliners have just not been cutting it. Until… this amazing product came into my life! I actually purchased this item because it was half price at the time (usually retailing around £6), and didn't really expect much. Personally, I think having low expectations makes products seem that much better. This eyeliner is super easy to apply to get a precise line and dries pretty fast too.

Books
My final favourite item is a book (random I know) by John Green. ‘The Fault In Our Stars.’ I cannot begin to describe my love for this book which I discovered at the beginning of the year. When I heard a movie was being produced, I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat. This heartfelt book captures so many emotions in the 313 pages written. How John Green manages this I do not know, from making you laugh to cry within a few words. I have reread this book so many times I have begun to lose count. If you have not read this book then I highly recommend it! Even if you're not a book lover, you will fall in love like I have!

Anyway, enough rambling from me, I hope you enjoyed my first ever favourites post.
What are your current must have items at the moment?
Zoe
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.