, , , , , , , , , ,

Review: Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara

07:00


Recently, I've been seriously lacking in experimenting with new make up products and thought it was about time to change that. Maybelline's latest mascara, falsies push up drama mascara has been receiving a lot of attention and thought it was about time I tried it out for myself; see what all the fuss was about.

Personally, I have never really used Maybelline as a go to for mascara, so cannot compare this to many of their other products. However, the product claims to 'instantly plump and volumize the look of lashes, with styling wax to keep them lifted.'


On first use of this product I was impressed; firstly because the brush is plastic bristle based which I prefer when buying mascara, and secondly, the product really did add volume to my lashes. However, a top tip for this product would definitely be to wait between coats as this product has a wet formula.


Overall, I would and have since repurchased this mascara, retailed at £7.99, which you an purchase here.

What are your thoughts?
Zoe
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.