, , , , , , , ,

Summer Beach Essentials

15:26


As we have all established, summer is finally here, so I thought I would do a little blog post on my beach essentials. For many, going to the beach is a super fun way to enjoy the weather, but not everyone shares this view. For some, it may be a hassle and they would rather prefer to do something else. There are plenty of people I know who hate sand, ant that puts them off the beach. Although, I too share this view, it doesn't take away how much I love going to the beach!
Here are my essentials:
From Left to Rightt:

  • A large bottle of water to stay hydrated and its super good for your skin.
  • A healthy snack for when you're feeling peckish, I chose apples as they are very easy (although ice cream is also a must)!
  • A nice little book for entertainment- I'm currently reading 'Looking For Alaska' by John Green. I have to say he is an incredible author and if you've read 'The Fault In Our Stars' you will know what I mean. Somehow he can capture a number of emotions within a few words, from making you laugh to bringing you to tears (which has so far happened in every book of his I've had the pleasure of reading).
  • Deodorant(Total Defense), I actually couldn't find my mini spray so I had to take a full size one.
  • Some body spray to smell pretty all day, instead of a sweaty beachy smell (eww). I am currently obsessed with Soap And Glory and carry it with me like a bible, It smells incredible and so summery.
  • A bottle of sea salt spray( Phil Smith Xtreme Style Sea Salt Wave Spray) to keep your hair looking textured and volumised throughout the day.
  • Aftersun(Garnier Ambre Solaire) for when you are leaving the beach to keep your skin hydrated and prevent dry skin.
  • Sun cream(Malibu) to apply throughout the day to protect and prevent your skin from damaging. I have to admit i brought this sunscreen just for the smell!
  • A hair brush( Primark) incase your hair suddenly becomes a mess like mine
  • Some face wipes(garnier Cleansing Wipes) to remove excess makeup like mascara and eyeliner under the eye (an ongoing problem).
  • Lastly, a pair of headphones. This has to be my most important item, I can't leave the house without them. Music is such a good distraction and great entertainment too, everybody loves music!!
  • Cant leave those sunnies behind!
    Topshop- grey leopard print sunglasses (around £18).
Inside my Dior Makeup Bag
  • Compact Mirror ( QVS) just in case of emergency, although its not really essential, just a preferred item.
  • Tinted Moisturiser (Nivea) which I prefer to use in the summer as a lighter coverage, compared to foundation.
  • Bronzer (Bonjour 51) to add a little colour and definition to your face.
  • Bronzing brush (Ecotools).
  • Blusher brush (Ecotools). I love these brushes for their shape and feel, they are ridiculously soft to the skin.
  • Blusher(N07 12 Coral Flush) I have used this a lot recently, as you can see I've hit the pan. It's definitely a summer blusher and i will be repurchasing this item shortly.
  • Then you have the basic items-Tissues, Vaseline (limited edition red) and  hair grips/ties.
  • Waterproof Mascara(Max Factor-False Lash Effect) for going in the ocean. It's also handy to prevent smudging.
  • More basics -Hand Cream (Soap&Glory), Moisturising face and body cream (Nivea) and hand sanitiser.


I hope this post was of some use, what are some of your beach essentials?
Zoe
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.