, , ,

Spring OOTD 2016

12:32


Is it me or do you find it really easy to become obsessed with one outfit or piece in your wardrobe you wish you could wear every single day without being judged? Well I currently have one of those....

Recently online shopping has become more of a hobby as I seem to be doing it a lot! Especially, with British weather being so unpredictable I need to be prepared for anything ( or at least that's what I tell myself).

My most recent and favourite item at the moment is from Miss Selfridge, a light grey sleeveless jacket. I'm completely obsessed! Even in the cold weather, layering up still looks good.  What I love most about this jacket is how it's suitable and fashionable for all seasons at the moment.
For this post, I paired the jacket with some black ripped jeans, heeled boots and a long sleeve knitted crop top. Further adding a simple gold chain necklace to finish of the overall look; keeping it simple to make the jacket the statement piece.
Top- Topshop (Similar here)
Jeans- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- New Look (Similar here)
Jacket - Miss Selfridge (Similar here)
Necklace- Forever 21
Bag- RiverIsland (Similar here)

What's your current favourite wardrobe piece?
Zoe
x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.