, , ,

The Knee High Boot

14:17


I don't know about you, but there is something about knee high boots I have always loved; from the way they slim your legs, making them appear longer, to the overall look it creates alongside any dress. Yet in all this time, I have never brought a pair until I saw the perfect ones in Public Desire. So of course I could not resist and had to order them.

If you have never heard of Public Desire ( you must have literally been living under a rock not to), it is an online shoe brand, selling affordable and very on trend and stylish shoes. Having previously ordered from them before, I knew the quality I would be getting and was certainly not disappointed when they arrived.

Usually, wearing knee high boots, i'll keep the rest of the outfit simple. I love pairing them with a jumper dress and statement necklace for a more simplistic look.
What are your thoughts?
Zoe
x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.