, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Instagram I'm Totally Obsessed With..... And You Should Be Too

15:59

It seems that any spare moment I have, my hands are automatically typing in my Iphone password and scrolling through Instragram before I even notice what I' doing. I guess you could say I'm addicted. Out of all the accounts that I follow, these are probably the ones I like the most pictures from.


1. Lydia Rose (FashionInFlux)

Everything about this account and blog screams minimalistic perfection. With all her pictures being bright and light, I'm obsessed with this theme and her blog. 

From her outfit posts to her many hair tutorials, making everything look desirable and on point.

2.Beth Norton (Beth_Norton)

This Fashion and Lifestyle blogger posts amazing fashion pictures of her daily outfits and goings on. 

Her chic style creates some serious fashion envy.

3. Lucy Radwell (Iradwell)

This blogger has some serious style and manages to look incredible in every style, silhouette and colour clothing out there.

With her outfits being perfection on every level from head to toe and making me want everything to see if I can look just as good (or as close to good as possible).

4. Public Desire (PublicDesire)

This Instagram account seriously knows the best way to sell shoes! Everytime a new photo crops up on my news feed, I feel as though I need the shoes for some occasion down the line that I can wear them too. 

If you've been on my Instagram account lately (little self promo here @ThatsMyObsession) you may have seen the new shoes I have recently purchased from Public Desire and am absolutely obsessed with.

5. Triangl (Triangl_Swimwear)

I couldn't not add this as one of my most obsessed accounts seeing as I want every bikini that they have to offer. 

Their bright colours and colour block mix swimwear suits the summer weather perfectly, enhancing your tan and making stand out from the crowd at an beach spot,

6. Sarah Ashcroft (ThatPommieGirl)

With her recent trip to Santorini, this girl sure knows how to make me jealous, posting amazing picturesque views. 

The fashion blog ThatPommieGirl holds such outfit inspiration so much so I literally fall head over heels for every piece she showcases, including Public Desire heels!

7. Kendall Jenner (KendallJenner)

This was the most obvious one to add to the list. Kendall Jenner. Need I go on?

This supermodel has been taking the world by storm (modelling and otherwise) with recently taking the throne of having the most liked Instagram picture! Everything about this girl is absolutely flawless from the no make up selfies to campaign adds, I find myself liking everything and anything she posts.

And that is my top 7 Instagram accounts that I follow which you should be too! 

What are your top Instagram accounts?

Zoe x










You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.