, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Two Colours+One Dress= Endless Possibilities

13:07

So recently I've been looking for some new going out outfits that are a little more summery; seeing as my wardrobe is pretty black and white. Obviously the first place I thought of was MissGuided. I am absolutely obsessed with their collections, you can find anything and everything, and for a reasonable price too! And I needn't look any further as I found the perfect dress for me.




 I first spotted this mint lazer cut out scalloped mini dress, and fell in love! The price didn't hurt either, I bet you can't guess it... okay I'll tell you, £20! (P.s. You can still purchase them here ). Then I noticed it in this dusky blue colour and couldn't not get it. My indecisive nature left me with no choice but to purchase both colours, it also comes in several other colours too, but these stood out the most to me for summer.
Although they have a simple design, they sure do make a statement, standing out in any crowd! Another thing I loved about these dresses is how they can be styled in a million and one ways, dressing down with sandals and a bikini, or swapping that for heels and a clutch ready to go out. Its the perfect day to night dress, especially for summer!

What do you think?
Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.