, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

22 Things On My Summer To Do List

15:48


6 Weeks. We have 6 weeks or more if you're as luck as I am, to soak up the sun and enjoy the heat. Seeing as I've officially finished sixth form and have a new found freedom, I thought what better way to spend it accomplishing as many things I wish to do as possible. Warning, cringy quote alert! This summer is going to be THE summer.

This is a random summer to do list of all the things I want to try and accomplish this summer:

1. Get a tan (bit obvious)

2. Go to the beach and swim in the sea

3. Have a picnic

4. Do something spontaneous

5. Take a vacation abroad

6. Get a new piercing

7. Have a bonfire on the beach

8. Watch the sunset and sunrise

9. Go on more beach runs

10. Go camping

11. Road trip!

12. Go fruit picking

13. Hire a boat

14. Go paddle boarding

15. Drink cocktails by the pool

16. Have a Barbecue

17. Make smoothies and ice lollies

18. Visit someplace new

19. Learn the art of yoga

20. Take LOTS of pictures (this is a must do!)

21. Get caught up in the moment

22. Enjoy every minute

Some of  these have a certain cringe factor to them I know, but who cares, it's summer. I may not complete all of these (I definitely wont!) but maybe you will take some ideas for your own list.

Whats on your bucket list?

Zoe x








You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.