, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Summer Dress Shopping

13:30

My current state consists of pajamas, hot chocolate  and my credit card. Yes, that's right, its pay day and it's also raining outside. Despite the typical British weather we are having, right now I'm online shopping through the sales and new stock for some summer dresses to brighten up my wardrobe.

Considering, I'm probably one of the most indecisive people ever, I can never make up my mind and end up putting half the stores in my basket, only to realize the price is stacking up! (definitely hate looking at my bank balance after). I then thought that I could blog about my favourite dresses I've seen so far and see what you think, so here we are.



1. Boohoo, Ebony Printed Shirt Dress £15
2. Miss Selfridge, Printed Tee Dress £35
3.Asos, Glamorous Indigo Denim Shirt Dress £35
4.Miss Selfridge, White Striped Shirt Dress £39
5.MissGuided, White Lace Up Side Skater Dress £25
6.Miss Selfridge, Aztec Print Dress £35
7.Motel, Petal Shift Dress £38
8.H&M, Flared Dress £17
9.River Island,  Pink Paisley Print Shirt Dress £50

Which is your favourite?
Zoe
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.