, , , , , , , , , , ,

British Fashion Awards 2014

08:38


Seeing as it is the British Fashion Awards, I thought it was only right to blog about the outfits of the celebrities I loved and well not so much. The British Fashion Awards centred at the London Coliseum on Monday, December 1st, are held to celebrate the best of the British Fashion Industry.

I have to say my favourite garments of the evening by far, were styled by Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne. I know, it’s typical how they are models and how much love I have for them, but what they were both wearing was incredible! 

Kendall Jenner was wearing an Emilio Pucci jumpsuit in white with a black stripe down one side.

Whilst Cara Delevingne was styled in a head to toe Burberry number. A glamorous glittering dress with a leg slit, perfect for the event.
I don't think I could possibly choose who wore it better, as they both define what the night is all about!
 


Additionally, you can’t forget about Emma Watson and Anna Kendrick rocking it on the red carpet.
On one hand, you have Emma Stone styling an over-sized blazer with a cream dress, which somehow still looks amazing even though the silhouette is quite boyish. 
On the other hand, Anna Kendrick who went for something a lot more girly, a contrasting pink bandeau dress to the red carpet, looking completely effortless.

























 
However, in my opinion not everyone was dressed to my taste for the event. 
You may disagree with me here, but I have to say, Rita Ora opted for a more grunge look in an all black outfit, with a leather bandeau, waistband and black sheer fabric. Not to mention the visible stocking, looking a little inappropriate for the event at hand. Even though this is representing the best of the industry, a more glamorous approached previously showcased by the singer would be a lot more suitable. 
I am kind of suck with Suki Waterhouse dressed in Burberry. I love the gathered layers, the shades of blue and the sheerness of the piece as it is so on trend now and for the seasons ahead. However, I feel that it is not entirely to my taste, I think it is due to the block collar and the 1950's style.
What were your favourite pieces from the evening celebrating everything fashion?
Zoe
x










You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.