, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Strawberry Picking

13:17

I am lucky enough to live very very close to the countryside and decided to embrace the outdoors and go strawberry picking. The 'Pick Your Own Farm' in Dorset allows you to visit and pick from the numerous fields of delicious food, from strawberries, to gooseberries and even sunflowers!

  To go strawberry picking I kept it pretty simple in monochrome, opting for a black pair of RiverIsland high waisted shorts and a striped crop top from Topshop. I'm usually very skeptical about wearing stripes, but I decided to brave it and now this top has become a favourite of mine.
If you have been following my blog, the you may have seen my 'Summer To Do List' post Click here (self promo!!), where fruit picking is number 12 on the list. I cant believe that I actually accomplished something on it (gives herself a round of applause to celebrate) and I know I will definitely be going back soon!
Its such a perfect activity to do in summer, even if it was sun and cloud and even greater to bake with after. In fact it's also very cheap at £4 per 1kg of strawberries! 
Whilst writing this blog post, I couldn't help but eat from my box of strawberries, definitely made me peckish, apologies if you are now craving strawberries as much as me!

Zoe 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.