, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Blogging Again.

15:54


My View
Since moving to London, everything has become a little busy, leaving me with  no downtime to sit, relax and just write. But seeing as December has approached and the year is ending, I feel as though I can finally relax. In doing so, I thought it was time for a little revamp of the blog and for it to continue yet again, but with a slightly more personal theme. I live in London. There are so many things to do, see and visit and I think documenting some of that will be fun. I guess I will just see where the journey takes this blog and I.

I have to say that one of the things I love most about this city is how you everything right at your fingertips. Literally, for me, I step outside and look to my right, I can see the Shard, and to my left, the London Eye. Its aesthetically pleasing and beautiful in its own way, with both modern and tradition building side by side, you never fall short on a view.

Welcome Back,

Zoe
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.