, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Warm Winter

11:43

The thing I love most about Winter has to be the warm clothes! I love the over-sized coats, the winter boots and all things knitted. My main reason for this, is the cold, sunny days with frost as its looks just like a scene from a movie.

So for today's outfit I decided to make my main feature a pair of printed leggings, keeping the overall colour scheme, surprise surprise, wintery in monochrome. Tis the season where it is actually acceptable to be wearing A LOT of black, which my wardrobe is made out of.
Hat -  Asos
Coat -  Dorothy Perkins
Crop top - H&M
Leggings - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - RiverIsland
Mini Tote - RiverIsland


I paired the leggings with a black crop top and black over-sized coat to complete the look. I love over-sized coats purely for their effortless, yet chic look they can produce.

To finish it all off, I wore my new obsession!! My Riverisland heeled boots with a metal trim and mini tote bag to match. My love for these shoes is ridiculous! I think the two-toned material, suede and plastic, give an amazing textured look, making them very suitable for both day and night.
Not forgetting another statement piece of the outfit, a Winter floppy hat! I'm not one to go for something so different; it’s fair to say this is out of my comfort zone. However, I love the chic look it can create, and the fact you can put little effort into your hair!

What’s your favourite Winter must haves?
Zoe
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.